Waiting on the world to change...

Saturday, July 3, 2010

17 weeks


How far along: 17 weeks
How big is baby: Onion!
Weight Loss/Gain: As of this morning, I've gained 7.4 pounds. Down a little from last week.
Maternity clothes: We ended up getting some great bargains at the Gap and then we also stopped in Motherhood Maternity because I am getting close to needing jeans. So now I have a good little assortment, some of which is going to work well for work in the fall.
Next appointment: This Wednesday and we should get to schedule the big ultrasound!
Sleep: Sleep was a bit better this week although it varies from night to night and I toss and turn a lot.
Movement: I don't think I've felt anything yet, but I'm looking forward to it.
Food cravings: This week oatmeal tasted pretty good and I also bought some summer peach ice cream that was delicious!
Food aversions: Nothing really set me off this week. I even had some chicken for dinner a few nights this week!
Best Moment this Week: Our nephew, Grant, was born! Both mom and baby are well!
Worst Moment this Week: Had a bad bout with nausea last night. One of the worst lately.
What am I looking forward to: I'm looking forward to seeing Wicked tomorrow, my appointment on Wednesday, and going to San Antonio next week to celebrate our second anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment