Waiting on the world to change...

Saturday, July 17, 2010

19 weeks


How far along: 19 weeks, almost halfway there!

How big is baby: Our little one is the size of a mango, about 6 inches and 8.5 ounces on average.

Weight Loss/Gain: As of yesterday, I was up 10.7 pounds. This week I ate a lot of food and it wasn't always the best so I will focus on healthy eating this week!

Maternity clothes: Yep!

Next appointment: July 28th! We're going to be going in for the big ultrasound!

Movement: I don't think I've felt anything yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

Food cravings: Just sweets in general again this week.

Food aversions: Had a few days where chicken held no appeal again.

Best Moment this Week: Justin and I enjoyed a few days in San Antonio. It was hot, but it was also a nice change of pace.

Worst Moment this Week: I had horrible back and hip pain on Friday night that made it nearly impossible to sleep.

What am I looking forward to: The big ultrasound! I cannot wait to see that everything is healthy and on track. Hopefully our little one will cooperate and we'll get to find out the sex as well! Our furniture is also being delivered on Sunday so I'm looking forward to working more on the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment