Waiting on the world to change...

Saturday, July 24, 2010

20 weeks!!


How far along: 20 weeks! Half-baked!

How big is baby: Our little one is the size of a cantaloupe, about 6.5 inches and 10.6 ounces.

Weight Loss/Gain: I've gained a little bit over 11 pounds at this point and I'm feeling on track with that.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, but just my shorts, my purple dress I love, and one shirt. Otherwise I've been working out in my old clothes and wearing old t-shirts. I wore my jeans one day but I'm definitely not used to them yet!

Next appointment: July 28th! We're going to be going in for the big ultrasound!

Movement: I started feeling movement on Tuesday this week. It was amazing! Justin and my mom were both able to feel the baby from the outside too!

Food cravings: Sweets, of course! Tried very hard to eat good this week, but I had a vanilla milkshake that was wonderful.

Food aversions: Had a few days where chicken held no appeal again. This is still a day-to-day thing because there are days when chicken sounds great.

Best Moment this Week: Feeling the baby move for the first time. Also, hearing the heartbeat at home on our doppler. Oh, and in non-baby related news, Justin passed a test that it was really important for him to pass for some career related things he's working on!

Worst Moment this Week: Just dealing with the on and off nausea still!

What am I looking forward to: The big ultrasound! I cannot wait to see that everything is healthy and on track. Hopefully our little one will cooperate and we'll get to find out the gender as well! I am ready to call our baby by name. I'm also having a massage today and I have been waiting for it for 20 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment