Waiting on the world to change...

Saturday, June 26, 2010

16 weeks


How far along: 16 weeks
How big is baby: Avocado!
Weight Loss/Gain: It goes up and down, but I've gained 7.7 pounds as of this morning
Maternity clothes: I still have my one pair of shorts but it looks like I'll need some jeans soon though!
Next appointment: Wednesday, July 7th!
Sleep: My sleep isn't great. I wake up a lot to go to the bathroom and my dreams have been waking me up a lot too.
Movement: None yet!
Food cravings: Sugary treats! Cookies, cake, milkshakes, they all sound good! Also fried foods like french fries and fried pickles always sound good! I've rediscovered Jack in the Box tacos too.
Food aversions: I wasn't big into chicken again this week.
Best Moment this Week: Being able to workout every day this week and having the energy to do it! We also got a great deal on the breast pump I was planning on getting!
Worst Moment this Week: Still have some nagging nausea later in the evenings.
What am I looking forward to: The big ultrasound, of course! It will get scheduled when I go in for my next appointment. We're hoping to schedule it for Wednesday, July 28th.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I wanted to let you know that I did a post similar to a post you recently did and since I got the idea from you I linked back to you on my blog. I hope you don't mind! I figured it couldn't hurt, if nothing else it will maybe draw traffic to your site...I hope!
    Congrats on your pregnancy and I wish you all the best! :)
    Oh, and if you would like to stop by to see the post it is at http://raisingmy4sons.com

    ReplyDelete