Waiting on the world to change...

Saturday, July 10, 2010

18 weeks


How far along: 18 weeks
How big is baby: Sweet potato!
Weight Loss/Gain: As of this morning, I've gained 8.1 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Nothing new this week but I'm going to need some t-shirts soon.
Next appointment: July 28th! We're going to be going in for the big ultrasound!
Movement: I don't think I've felt anything yet, but I'm looking forward to it.
Food cravings: Just sweets in general. I'm enjoying Grape Nut Flakes and oatmeal still. Oh, and Arby's!
Food aversions: Nothing that I can remember this week!
Best Moment this Week: Our new floors were finished in the living/dining room. We also had ceiling fans put in the bedrooms. Plus we saw Wicked on the 4th and it was wonderful.
Worst Moment this Week: Thursday morning I had a horrible bout of nausea with dizziness and claminess. A window in our house was also broken in the middle of the night on Sunday.
What am I looking forward to: I'm looking forward to my 2nd wedding anniversary and spending some time in San Antonio. I'm also looking forward to our ultrasound, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment