Waiting on the world to change...

Saturday, November 6, 2010

35/35!

How far along: 35 weeks and only 35 days until due date!

How big is baby: According to the Bump, Weston is about the size of a honeydew during weeks 33 - 36. Average size is 17.2 - 18.7 inches and 4.2- 5.8 pounds! His senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through my (extremely) stretched belly, his tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. And, he can now recognize and react to simple songs… time to start practicing lullabies! Growth (at least inside the womb) is starting to slow, and I may notice baby descend into the pelvis at the end of this month.

Weight Loss/Gain: Up 27 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yep although some things aren't as comfortable as they used to be!

Next appointment: Tuesday, November 16th and then I start going every week!

Movement: He's definitely still moving and shaking! He kept me awake one night last week with his activity.

Food cravings: Still trying to be good with the sweets. I blame all the Halloween candy that has been around.

Food aversions: Not this week!

Best Moment this Week: I had a baby shower at school and everyone was so generous. It was really touching to know so many people are excited about Weston's arrival! Plus, Justin got to come!

Worst Moment this Week: Had another bloody nose which isn't too bad, but is something I never really dealt with before pregnancy.

What am I looking forward to: Breastfeeding class this week. I'm really interested in learning more so I can be best prepared for success in this area!

No comments:

Post a Comment