Waiting on the world to change...

Saturday, November 13, 2010

36 weeks!

How far along: 36 weeks and 4 weeks until our due date!

How big is baby: According to the Bump, Weston is about the size of a honeydew during weeks 33 - 36. Average size is 17.2 - 18.7 inches and 4.2- 5.8 pounds! His senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through my (extremely) stretched belly, his tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. And, he can now recognize and react to simple songs… time to start practicing lullabies! Growth (at least inside the womb) is starting to slow, and I may notice baby descend into the pelvis at the end of this month.

Weight Loss/Gain: Up 29 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yep although some things aren't as comfortable as they used to be!

Next appointment: Tuesday, November 16th and then I start going every week!

Movement: He's still moving all around. I wish I could see him and see what he's doing.

Food cravings: I'm trying to focus on keeping my protein intake high and not just eat cookies and cupcakes as they show up at work.

Food aversions: I haven't been in the mood to drink water this week unless it has some juice in it.

Best Moment this Week: I got Weston's baby book in the mail and started working on filling in some of the pages. I splurged on one from Etsy, but I really liked it!

Worst Moment this Week: I was bummed out because our Breastfeeding Class was canceled as we were the only ones registered. I was also sick for most of the week.

What am I looking forward to:I have one more week of work and then I have the entire week of Thanksgiving off! After that, we're headed into December and getting closer to Weston's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment