Waiting on the world to change...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

8 weeks

Today I am eight weeks pregnant and the past week went a lot quicker than previous weeks. Weeks like these remind just how quickly the next 32 weeks are going to go! My first midwife appointment is only one week away and I'm looking forward to it. I have some questions regarding working out for her. My trainers at the gym have been great but we want to ask for some advice in certain areas so it will be good to talk about that. Surprisingly I'm not really worried about the fact that I'm going to have blood drawn at the appointment. I think it's a combination of having done it back in August at my physical and the fact that I have a wonderful reason to get blood drawn this time! I'm not looking forward to it, but I'm not freaking out about it... yet. Who knows what next week will bring!

I pray for the baby everyday and ask that she/he is developing correctly and growing strong and healthy. So far I've been struggling with fatigue and nausea pretty much everyday. I just keep reminding myself that it is all for a good reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment