Waiting on the world to change...

Saturday, April 3, 2010

4 weeks, 3 days

Today I was browsing boards on the bump and ran across a baby name site I hadn't been to before. Baby Name Genie has a baby name generator where you type in your last name and you can specify boy or girl or either and it generates a name. I put in our last name and didn't specify a sex. The first name it suggested... Evan Moon! I was amazed because Evan is the name we are set on if our little peanut is a girl. Her middle name will be Lee, just like mine. Evan Lee Moon. I was just amazed to see Evan pop up! Maybe it's a sign! I believe we're also settled on a boy's name if the peanut is a boy -- Brennan Lewis Moon. I like both of them a lot and continue to pray for this baby to grow healthy and strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment