Waiting on the world to change...

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

6 weeks


Today I'm 6 weeks pregnant and approaching the halfway mark for first trimester! Some days seem long when I'm sitting at work feeling sick, but I can see how quickly time is going to go. Yes, late last week I started feeling nauseous in the mornings and sometimes in the afternoon. Now it comes and goes all day long. Eating throughout the day seems to help some as does ginger ale. It's bearable though because it's for a great reason. I'm also still pretty fatigued at the end of each day but I'm doing my best to get to the gym or get outside and walk the dogs each day. Everything seems to be going well and I'm looking forward to my appointment with my midwife 3 weeks. I pray each day that our baby grows healthy and strong and I'm so thankful for this blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment