Waiting on the world to change...

Sunday, April 4, 2010

4 weeks, 4 days

Yes, we're at 4 weeks and 4 days on 4/4. Cheesy, but I kind of like it. Tonight, Justin and I watched The Business of Being Born, a documentary about midwifery and home births that someone on the Bump recommended to me. It was amazing and strengthened my desire to have a natural birth. I'm looking forward to our appointment at Nativiti on Wednesday. I pray that God is leading me in the right direction and I know he has wonderful plans for us. Watching the mothers in the documentary hold their babies right after they were born was incredible. No matter the pain and the challenges I have to overcome on that day, I feel like that is the first place my child should be -- in my arms. I would also recommend The Business of Being Born to anyone who is interested in learning more about the birth options that exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment