Waiting on the world to change...

Saturday, October 23, 2010

33 weeks!


How far along: 33 weeks with just 7 until our due date!

How big is baby: According to the Bump, Weston is about the size of a honeydew during weeks 33 - 36. Average size is 17.2 - 18.7 inches and 4.2- 5.8 pounds! His senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through my (extremely) stretched belly, his tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. And, he can now recognize and react to simple songs… time to start practicing lullabies! Growth (at least inside the womb) is starting to slow, and I may notice baby descend into the pelvis at the end of this month.

Weight Loss/Gain: Weighing in this weekend, I'm up about 24 but I think overall it's more consistently between 25 - 26 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yep!

Next appointment: November 3rd. I'm going every two weeks now!

Movement: He's still rolling all around despite everything I read about how he should be running out of room.

Food cravings: Just enjoying sweets, as usual. I'm also enjoying these egg breakfast sandwiches that weight watchers makes. They are like egg mcmuffins without any meat.

Food aversions: Nothing much this week.

Best Moment this Week: Measuring right on track at my appointment and I also got to hear Weston's nice strong heartbeat! I was also excited on Friday when we hit the 50 days left mark!

Worst Moment this Week: I didn't feel very well on Thursday. I was tired and nauseous all day. My red raspberry leaf tea seems to help a bit though.

What am I looking forward to: I'm looking forward to our final birthing class because we will be one step closer to Weston's arrival. I'm also taking a breastfeeding class in November that I'm hoping will be very informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment