Waiting on the world to change...

Saturday, September 25, 2010

29 weeks!

How far along: 29 weeks, 11 weeks until our due date!

How big is baby: According to the Bump, Weston is about the size of a squash during weeks 29 - 32. Average size is 15.2 - 16.7 inches and 2.5 - 3.8 pounds! His energy is surging, thanks to the formation of white fat deposits beneath the skin. He is also settling into sleep and waking cycles. All five senses are finally functional, and the brain and nervous system are going through major developments.

Weight Loss/Gain: Still hanging around about 21 pounds gained.

Maternity Clothes: Definitely! I think I'm almost out of my workout t-shirts too. It will be tank tops at the gym!

Next appointment: October 19th and then my appointments will be every 2 weeks!

Movement: Weston is extremely active now. This week has included a lot of full body rolls. It's pretty amazing.

Food cravings: Just the usual sweet tooth, especially because I was trying to be really good at the beginning of the week for my glucose test.

Food aversions: I didn't really want any chicken this week.

Best Moment this Week: I'm pretty sure I passed my glucose test! I tested my blood sugar after my appointment and it looked good. I also got to fill out the birth certificate application which made things seem that much more real!

Worst Moment this Week: I wouldn't say it's a horrible thing, but I think I'm starting to develop some minor heartburn.

What am I looking forward to: The crazy month of October! I will be so busy with a wedding to attend, baby showers to attend and host, a test to take in Beaumont for grad school, and birthing class!

No comments:

Post a Comment