Waiting on the world to change...

Saturday, September 4, 2010

26 weeks!


How far along: 26 weeks! This week is my last week in 2nd trimester!

How big is baby: According to the Bump, Weston is about the size of an eggplant during weeks 25 - 28. The average size is 13.6 - 14.8 inches and 1.5 - 2.2 pounds! Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving him a healthy pink glow. He's also soaking up my antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and he will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

Weight Loss/Gain: I've gained about 17.5 pounds. Not much change from last week.

Maternity Clothes: My SIL gave me some more clothes to borrow and I found some good pieces in her stuff so now I have more variety to get me through the beginning of the school year.

Next appointment: September 21st and I will do my glucose test that day.

Movement: Weston is definitely a busy boy throughout the day, especially in the evenings.

Food cravings: No cravings exactly but I'm still enjoying peanut butter a lot. Baked cheetos are also amazing!

Food aversions: Made some tilapia for dinner one night this week and it was not working for me!

Best Moment this Week: We're down to double digits! As of today, there are only 98 days until my due date! I was also amused this week when Weston was moving and Justin laid his head on my stomach only to get kicked right in the head!

Worst Moment this Week: I didn't feel very good on Wednesday night, but luckily woke up feeling just fine the next morning!

What am I looking forward to: Finishing Weston's room! We ran out of supplies last week but now we have everything we need to finish up. We're also getting ready to work on painting and decorating the master bath.

1 comment: