Waiting on the world to change...

Saturday, September 11, 2010

27 weeks!


How far along: 27 weeks and we're in third trimester!

How big is baby: According to the Bump, Weston is about the size of an eggplant during weeks 25 - 28. The average size is 13.6 - 14.8 inches and 1.5 - 2.2 pounds! Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving him a healthy pink glow. He's also soaking up my antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and he will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

Weight Loss/Gain: I've gained about 17.5 pounds. Not much change from last week.

Maternity Clothes: Yep!

Next appointment: September 21st and I will do my glucose test that day.

Movement: Weston is extremely active throughout the day! He's definitely moved up so I'm feeling him move in different places now.

Food cravings: Nothing new, just enjoying sweets still.

Food aversions: Nothing although my time eating Mexican may be over for awhile. I'm not sure it's sitting with me that well anymore.

Best Moment this Week: Making it to third trimester. It feels surreal but so exciting!

Worst Moment this Week: I was pretty worn out during the beginning of the week this week, but got more energy later in the week.

What am I looking forward to: The month of October! It's going to be very busy, but exciting too. We will begin our birthing class, have a wedding to attend, baby showers, and I have a practice principal test to take!

No comments:

Post a Comment