Waiting on the world to change...

Saturday, August 21, 2010

24 weeks


How far along: 24 weeks!

How big is baby: According to the Bump, Weston is about the size of a papaya during weeks 22 - 24. The average size is 10.5 - 11.8 inches and 12.7 - 20.8 ounces. He is now able to hear outside noise from the womb and his face is fully formed! He's also starting to settle into sleep cycles, sleeping 12 to 14 hours a day.

Weight Loss/Gain: I've gained about 17 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Definitely.

Next appointment: August 24th.

Movement: Yes, tons of it now.

Food cravings: Nothing in particular though I did have a piece of cake at work this week that tasted so good.

Food aversions: Nothing much this week.

Best Moment this Week: I'm still enjoying feeling Weston move. It helped me get through a stressful week back at work. I also found a hat for Weston that has a shark on the front and a shark fin on top! Oh, and I also won a few cloth diapers in a blog giveaway this week!

Worst Moment this Week: Nothing baby related, just stress at work. Although my hip pain was bothering me on Friday.

What am I looking forward to: We think we decided what to put on the empty wall of the nursery so I'm excited to finish getting everything and putting it all up!

I actually took my first bare bump photo this week and plan to do so each month now. there is a bump there!

No comments:

Post a Comment