Waiting on the world to change...

Saturday, August 7, 2010

22 weeks!


How far along: 22 weeks!

How big is baby: According to the Bump, Weston is about the size of a papaya during weeks 22 - 24. The average size is 10.5 - 11.8 inches and 12.7 - 20.8 ounces. He is now able to hear outside noise from the womb and his face is fully formed! He's also starting to settle into sleep cycles, sleeping 12 to 14 hours a day. Well, I know when he's awake for sure! Usually mid-day and late evening. I think he may be moving around at night sometimes too, especially on the nights I toss and turn a lot.

Weight Loss/Gain: I'm up 13.5 pounds as of today. It definitely fluctuates throughout the week though.

Maternity Clothes: Got some pants for work, so I think I'm set now!

Next appointment: August 24th.

Movement: Yes!!

Food cravings: Burger King onion rings are good! I'm definitely trying to watch what I eat though so I can have those little splurges.

Food aversions: Just the usual low tolerance for large amounts of chicken.

Best Moment this Week: Baby related, buying some clothes for Weston has been exciting. I also cut the scrapbook paper to go on the name letters for his room! Non-baby related, it has been nice to have my brother visiting this week!

Worst Moment this Week: Just dealing with the on and off nausea still! Oh, and I may have cried over a hamburger that wasn't prepared the way I asked for it.

What am I looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment