Waiting on the world to change...

Saturday, August 14, 2010

23 weeks


How far along: 23 weeks!

How big is baby: According to the Bump, Weston is about the size of a papaya during weeks 22 - 24. The average size is 10.5 - 11.8 inches and 12.7 - 20.8 ounces. He is now able to hear outside noise from the womb and his face is fully formed! He's also starting to settle into sleep cycles, sleeping 12 to 14 hours a day.

Weight Loss/Gain: I've gained about 15.5 pounds so far. People at work this week asked where I was hiding the baby!

Maternity Clothes: Going back to work this week so I'll get to try out some of my new clothes.

Next appointment: August 24th.

Movement: Yes!!

Food cravings: Apples and peanut butter have been a staple the past few weeks.

Food aversions: Nothing much this week.

Best Moment this Week: Really starting to feel Weston move a lot and kick pretty hard.

Worst Moment this Week: Just dealing with the on and off nausea still. Some days I have nothing and then some days are almost as bad as it was in 1st trimester.

What am I looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery! I didn't get to work on it this past week as I had some trainings for school, some setting up at school, and wrapping up my current grad school class. 3 classes to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment