Waiting on the world to change...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

10 weeks

It's hard to believe that I am already 1/4 of the way through my pregnancy. I have a feeling this is going to go very quickly but I am trying to value every moment even when I'm extremely fatigued and nauseous everyday. I'm hoping for that to fade in second trimester. Next month I will be in my second trimester already! Summer goes by so quickly anyway, so I cannot even imagine how it will fly this year! I pray for our little one each and every day, just praying that she or he is growing and thriving.

I've been purchasing cloth diapers as I have found deals and coupons. I'm working on building up a newborn stash with a good variety. Then I'm hoping one-size diapers will work once the baby is bigger. This diaper buying stuff is addictive though!

We're also getting ready to begin working on the nursery. We had already cleared out all of the furniture (except for the matresses as we are planning on having at least one summer visitor) and will be painting all of the walls. I haven't bought much for the nursery lately, although I'm still in love with the elephant I bought off Etsy. I think it may be my favorite item so far, although the nightlight I got at Target is definitely a close second for favorite nursery decoration.


This is from an Etsy seller and Toby really wants to get his mouth on it! She makes other animals too, but I've restrained myself so far!

This is the nightlight. I saw it in a photo of another nursery and had to go to Target to get it! It's the perfect blue to match the bits of blue in the bedding.


We also bought a set of 4 prints from Etsy that we're going to crop a bit and frame for the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment